For Youth in Grades 6-8
We hope your youth group will join us this fall for Christian fellowship with youth from all across the state! The retreat starts at 7:00 P.M. on Friday evening, and we wrap up at 3:00 P.M. on Saturday. Cost is $50 for students and $25 for adult chaperones. If you are interested in registering your group, here's all the information you need!
- Junior Youth Retreat Registration Form
- Participant Emergency Health and Contact Form (Please have each person complete one and keep with your Group Leader for the duration of the event. If your church has a form that you prefer to use, please feel free.)
- WHAT TO BRING??
- Clothing and pajamas - October can be chilly, so it is wise to pack layers and jackets. At least ONE PAIR OF PANTS!
- Bedding - None provided at camp. Sleeping bag, pillow, or sheets and blankets.
- Toiletries (Deodorant, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush, towel, etc.)
- Extra shoes...you just never know!
- Flashlight and bug spray if you'd like
- A great attitude and energy!! :D
- Here's a tentative schedule to give you an idea of what you'd be getting yourself into!